Saturday, August 15, 2009

Lok Kawi Wildlife Park, Sabah

Dead blog for 2 weeks comes back to life!!! =))) Sorry la people. Was busy with stuff ma, which includes a 30-page assignment written in BAHASA MELAYU, thanks to my "beloved" lecturer. Urghh. -.-"
I mean, who does their assignment in bahasa melayu in universities nowadays?? But oh well, the good news is, I've finished my part. WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! =))))
So, here are some of the pics of me and my friends in Lok Kawi wildlife park 2 weeks ago. I wouldn't call it a wildlife park actually cause it's pretty small. More like a zoo. Except that there were alot of trees and plants la, which equals to = shades. Not so hot. X)
And I'm only gonna show some of the animals and more of us having fun, so if you want to look at pictures of the animals, click HERE. =) They've got really nice pics of the animals there. X)
Before leaving.
-jenn.zhini.hueyyi.eeleen-

At the main entrance.

I said "hello" to this bird and it replied "bye bye". ><" Ish. X)

In the aviary. I think we kinda talked too loud so one of the bird attacked us by flying seriously low and close to us. Hehe. =)

Sun Bear bathing. =)))

Know who's this???

King Julien of Madagascar!!! Hahahaha. =)))

Hmmm. X)

Oh ya!!! I saw a zebra pee for the first time!!! HAHAHAHAHA. I tell you lo, the amount of pee that came out ar, is enough for you to wash your hair d!!! Serious. =)))

The Botanical Garden.


Lazy tiger in his pool.


Obviously, I'm the maid. =(

BOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, it was quite fun la. I mean it was a zoo after all. Zoos are supposed to be FUN! =)))) Hehe. Wheeeeeeee!!!

No comments: