Saturday, August 1, 2009

Once in A Lifetime

I was having dinner with Jenn yesterday, & she asked me this suddenly:
"What are the things you wanna do at least once in your life before you go back "home"?"
I couldn't answer at first. And it got me thinking through the whole dinner. Hmmm.
I guess I could have given tons of answers if she asked me like... 5 years ago? When everything seems possible, perfect and problem-free. =]
But oh well, what harm does it do to hope and have a dream right? So here are some of the things I REALLY wanna do once in my life:

1. Fly a plane (with no passengers). Don't want anyone to die with me if I make any mistakes. Haha. =))))
2. Watch the finals of World Floorball Championship LIVE in Sweden? Finland? =) Or maybe play in it? (Wait long long la me...)
3. Worship lead in a concert with a congregation of 5000 people. *Dreaming...*
4. Get dressed up by international designers and make-up artist? X)))
5. Eat so much cheese til I puke.
6. Watch live performance of Sound of Music on Broadway. Awesome.
7. Swim and play with dolphins!!! =)))
8. Appear in a movie even if I'm just an extra. Hehe.
9. Buy my own house and decorate it so nice that it came out in those home-design magazine.
10. Go deep sea fishing and eat my own catch RAW!!!

Can't think of anything else now. So yup, these are some of the crazy things on my mind. =) Will post about it soon when I do think of other stuffs. =)

2 comments:

1PluS1=2 said...

i cant help with others.. but one thing i can do tho i'm not an international designer is to doll u up for a photoshoot... wanna try? lol

mie said...

hahah... cant wait to see the outcome. hehehe