Friday, December 16, 2011

9 more days to...

CHRISTMAS!!! :) And I'm so so so so excited!!! :)
Been waiting the whole year just for this day to arrive. Hehe. I'm usually more excited about Christmas than my own birthday, and I guess it's because during Christmas, I don't have to come to realization that I'm one year older. Hehehehe. :D
[Our family's Christmas tree. :)]
But then the one thing that stresses me out right now, is that I have tons of things I've yet to do for Christmas!! Christmas shopping, sending cards, more Christmas shopping, preparing for my church's Christmas event... Pfffft. Look at my list...

Dad's gift - Half checked!
Mom's gift -
Brother's gift -
Shawn's gift - Checked!
Sending Christmas cards to ma god sisters in New Zealand and United States - Checked! 
Gifts for 1001 friends in church -
Colleagues' gifts -
Send Shawn and his mom Christmas card -
Prepare for Christmas carnival (emcee) -

Only 2.5 checked out of 9. :( I need to find time. I need to get these done.
Any suggestions on what to get for my mom and brother?? *Scratches head*

By the way, do you think I should get myself a pair of skinny jeans? Could never fit into one previously because I was fat! And it doesn't look nice on me due to my big bum and fat hips. :(
*Look at these sexy axxxs*
Maybe I should just try them out then only decide. :) But before that, I should start my running regimen again. To reduce those clingy stubborn fats which don't seem to wanna leave my bum! Haha! And also for the sake of my heart. :) A healthy heart is a happy heart! :)

[Angels we have heard on high...]

Be excited about Christmas, peeps!! :)

No comments: