Tuesday, December 27, 2011

For God So Love The World

I took the chance to invite my cousin brother to our Christmas service. And guess what??
He's asking if he could join me again next Sunday for the 2012 New Year's Celebration Service!! :)

And after the Christmas celebration service, I gave him 2 Cloud 9 chocolate bars tied together with a heart made of chenille wire, and see what he did with it? :)
I felt soooo appreciated when I saw the above photo posted on my facebook wall. :)

Thank you, Adrian. :) And know that you're loved, by your parents, by your family (which includes me), and most importantly, the one who created you in your mother's womb, loves you. God knows your beginning and your end; He knows when you're sad; He knows when you're happy; He knows your heart's desires, and understands your brokenness, even when you think that no one does. :) But let me tell you my dear brother, you are better than who you think you are. You are stronger inside than what others tell you. Because God has made us to be more than conquerors. :) Romans 8:31-39.

No comments: