Monday, December 12, 2011

Til Next Year

Watched New Year's Eve yesterday night. :) I've expected the story line to be similar to 2010's Valentine's Day, but it was still good. Made me cry a little. I guess I could relate to it because I've been through many of the situations the director was trying to potray. Long distance relationship, second chances, forgiveness, father daughter relationship...

I'd rate the movie 6.8/10. :) and 10/10 for Zac Effron!! :)) I sorta watch the movie because Zac Efron and Ashton Kutcher was in it but I didn't like Ashton's hair and beard. Pffffft. So the 10/10 goes to Zac and his dreamy blue eyes!! :) Hehe. Plus, I like his character and his storyline with Michelle Pfeiffer. :)

Shawn was in Penang the past weekend. I felt a bit guilty because I was really busy and he had to tag along wherever I go. He had to drive a total of 8 hours in 16 hours time because I needed to rush down to KL for floorball games; then we arrive home at 4am in the morning; slept for 3 hours and head to church the next day. He slept like a pig yesterday afternoon after church. LOL. :)
Sorry hun.. & thank you. For everything. :)
[Look at his silly smile! Haha.]
It was so hard to see him leave this morning because I don't know when I'll see him again. We won't be spending Christmas nor New Year's together, which is why I suggested we watch New Year's Eve. At least when he counts down to the New Year he'll be thinking of me. :] He said it's been so good to be able to be with me physically, and I couldn't agree more. Though it was short, the time spent together was precious.
I guess I'll have to be patient and hold on, til next year. Til I see you again. :)

5 comments:

XiuQi said...

I miss wj alot too =( by the way, thumbs up for shawn's pic! HAHAHAHA! =D

Eeleen said...

Awwww...nevermind..I see him for you. Hehehehehe..:) I understand how it feels..but it's okay..I'm sure he misses you too. :)
And yes!! Thumbs up for his pic!! LOLOLOL. So cute!! :D

Debbie said...

New Year's Eve did made me cry too, especially when Hillary Swank made her speech. And agree with you on Mr. Efron, great leap in his acting! I actually watched this movie during the last few hours of Xmas day, haha!

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to you Eeleen!

Eeleen said...

Debbie!!!!! :))
But wait, I'm confused. Are you Debbie Lim or Debbie Teo?? HAHAHAHAHAHA. :D Debbie Teo I supposed? Hehe.

Oh man..I guess her speech was really good. 'Cause I cried at that scene too!! And a few more I think. Dang. Haha.
And Merry Christmas (belated) and a Happy New Year to you too Deb. :) Hugs.

May your new year be showered with blessings from above the heaven, so much that you cannot contain and must give it away. :)

Yours,
Eeleen

Debbie said...

Haha, you are right! It's me Debbie Teo.

Thanks for the wishes, will definately keep some of those blessings for you!