Friday, December 23, 2011

Reminiscence of The Past

[Fashion Plates]
I still keep this. Mee used to play with this, then she passed it down to me. :)

[Icing sugar biscuit]
Eat the icing, feed the birds with the biscuit. HAHA!

[Care bears!! Favorite cartoon. :)]

[Thunder, Thunder, Thunder, Thunder Cats!!!]

[Peter and Jane - favorite books!!]

[Snakes and Ladders - old school board games.]
Do kids nowadays still play this?? :)

[Nintendo games - Ninja Turtle]

I LOVEEEEEE Ninja Turtles!!! They are my very first favorite heroes together with Biker Mice!!! :)
Leo's the love...! :) He's the one with the blue eye mask and his awesome Samurai swords! ;)

[This is me putting on a Ninja turtle face mask, and holding a gun to my brother's head. 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!]
Look at WeiJin's innocent face...Awwwww...:)

[Look at my tshirt. Another proof that I'm a big fan of Ninja Turtle. Hehe.]
Sorry for the poor picture quality. :)

6 comments:

Candlelyn said...

i made ninja turtle mask too~ played with my brothers, wahhaha :p..old memories are back~ =)

skyofwishes said...

haha, your ninja turtle mask is so funny lah.

XiuQi said...

Wj was just so cute and looks innocent. Haha.. uncle was soo young too!

Eeleen said...

*Liling*
Glad to know someone shares the "Ninja Turtle love" too!!! Hahahahahaha..:D

*Laiyee*
LOLLLLL. :) No one makes Ninja Turtle masks anymore. :( I only see Spiderman, Ironman, Power Rangers, Mickey Mouse only. No more Ninja Turtle. :(

*XiuQi*
Weijin LOOKS innocent only. Looks deceive. :P Wah...you so late haven't sleep ah?!?!?! Have you tasted the Hersheys? :)

Angie said...

omg Eeleen!!! i was a Ninja Turtle fanatic as well when i was younger!!! i guess it was the 'in thing' for our generation those days.

Eeleen said...

ANGIE!!! Muahahahahahaha..:)
Ninja turtle is the love!!! :D Tsk tsk tsk..:) I so love them la..I still do today. And why your blog so dead dy ha?? No updates??